Monday, December 13, 2010

Maddening Cthulhumass to all, and to all, a Good Night!

I crocheted myself a little amigurumi Cthulhu this weekend, to sit on my monitor at work and remind me that no matter how crazy my job may be, it can always be just a little more insane. ;)

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Isn't he cute?

In other news, I'm preparing for my trip to Pantheacon little by little, and also starting the process of paring down my belongings for my eventual move this coming summer.  I have too much stuff!  So some of it's got to go.
I'm almost finished with my Doctor Who scarf, only have a foot or so left; it's just been a challenge to motivate myself to FINISH it.  It's actually cold here now, though, so I have a little more motivation.

3 comments:

  1. Awww! I have a Lil' Cthulhu too! Ours should totally be besties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe or something like that. I'm now half-expecting to come to work to find the other plushies on my monitor with deflated brainless heads and a very very fat Cthulhu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. plus I am half-tempted to crochet a little army of multi-colored Cthulhu-stuffies to take over my desk and stare balefully at the crazyperson across from me. I think I'll make the eyes out of yellow felt next time though.

    ReplyDelete